Atago usa

images atago usa

Great Place to Work! It is frustrating to work for this company. In the end I felt I was not a fit for the company's attitude, and they noticed and agreed. Want to know more about working here? Upload your resume Sign in. Management is a disaster, especially the Latin American department.

• Profile ATAGO USA, Inc. Wines & Vines
  • ATAGO U.S.A., Inc.
  • Biodiesel Industry Directory Quality Assurance Test Products > ATAGO USA
  • Atago U.S.A., Inc. Thermal Scientific
  • ATAGO U.S.A.,Inc. refractometers, polarimeter, saccharimeter, Brix meter, ph meter, saltmeter

• ATAGO is the leading manufacturer of refractometers and polarimeters as well as salt meters, acidity meters, pH meter, and saccharimeter. Refractometers are. ATAGO U.S.A.,Inc. - manufacturer of various refractometers, polarimeter, saccharimeter, phmeter, saltmeter, Brix meter, Brixmeter, refractive index such as Abbe. Office: NE 1st Street Suite Bellevue, WA U.S.A. Do you have inquiries from Spanish speaking customers that request information about refractometers and polarimeters in Spanish?

Profile ATAGO USA, Inc. Wines & Vines

ATAGO U.S.A. is now able to provide customer service and application assistance in.
    We are Small Size Company, global reach, committed to their core values.

images atago usa

Their refusal to compromise their culture in light of the fact that they are based in Seattle, Washington is hurting their sales significantly as they spend more money on staff maintenance then anything else. However I greatly enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work itself was really challenging and fun. My experience there was mainly made unpleasant from the domineering presence of the management and their distaste for my desire of teamwork in a sales force.

Management is a disaster, especially the Latin American department.

images atago usa
    Atago usa
    My experience there was mainly made unpleasant from the domineering presence of the management and their distaste for my desire of teamwork in a sales force.

ATAGO U.S.A., Inc.

Want to know more about working here? Nice challenging work but an unnecessarily hostile environment. Was this review helpful? Showing all 4 reviews.

ATAGO U.S.A.,Inc. - Address - manufacturer of various refractometers, polarimeter, saccharimeter, phmeter, saltmeter, Brix meter, Brixmeter, refractive index. The latest Tweets from ATAGO U.S.A., Inc.

Biodiesel Industry Directory Quality Assurance Test Products > ATAGO USA

(@ATAGOUSAInc). For over 70 years, ATAGO quality assurance instruments have been trusted worldwide.

Video: Atago usa ATAGO PAL Refractómetro Digital (Refractometer)

Bellevue. ATAGO USA, Bellevue, Washington. 37 likes · 1 was here. In July ofATAGO established a new USA office in Bellevue, Washington to better service our.
    It is frustrating to work for this company.

Atago U.S.A., Inc. Thermal Scientific

However I greatly enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work itself was really challenging and fun. The supervisor does not know how to be a good leader of the department, there is constant staff rotation because no matter how well you do your job, if you are a woman and you do not have a personal and intimate relationship with the supervisor, you are not welcome in the department, the most important thing is to be attractive to the supervisor, otherwise he always going to complain about your work with the president until you quit the job.

My experience there was mainly made unpleasant from the domineering presence of the management and their distaste for my desire of teamwork in a sales force. Great Place to Work!

ATAGO U.S.A.,Inc. refractometers, polarimeter, saccharimeter, Brix meter, ph meter, saltmeter

images atago usa
    Atago usa
    However I greatly enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work itself was really challenging and fun.

Claim this company page Review this company. Nice challenging work but an unnecessarily hostile environment. Was this review helpful?

images atago usa

Great Place to Work! Our community is ready to answer.

Video: Atago usa Orange juice measurement RX5000i

1 thoughts on “Atago usa

1. However I greatly enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work itself was really challenging and fun. It is frustrating to work for this company.