Chat companion mod minecraft

images chat companion mod minecraft

Shane Beck 3, views. The smart multilingual, the english, the boyfriend, the spirit and the german bot. Change Online Message Mode — L — See my other video for an explanation on this React to self in online — K — Toggle if the bot is going to react to your own messages in servers Reset Bot Thought — I — The bot will learn from you as you talk with him. Wanna set him back to a stupid bot? This way cost, production, and luck will control the size of your fields at first and limit what crops you can afford to buy.

• Chat Companion Mod // Minecraft Mods
  • The Companion Mod – Desno's blog
  • download free Chat Companion Mod – Download Minecraft HD
  • Looking for Farming Companion mod(). Feed the Beast

• Chat Companion Mod // Minecraft Mods

The Chat Companion Mod is a mod that adds a chatbot to Minecraft You can use it in Singleplayer as a friend to talk to and use it in Multiplayer to handle your. The Chat Companions Mod adds in a bot that will reply to everything you say.

It also will replay to other players and even cause them to speak(looks like a glitch). Chat Companion Mod adds a chatbot to Minecraft!

The Companion Mod – Desno's blog

You can use it in Singleplayer as a friend to talk to, and use it in Multiplayer to handle.
    The Chat Companion Mod is a mod that adds a chatbot to Minecraft! The next video is starting stop. Add to Want to watch this again later? Namely, something to actually DO with all the crops your growing. I'm looking to add that kind of gameplay to the modpack while not changing anything else about Minecraft.

The Chat Companion Mod is a mod that adds a chatbot to Minecraft!

Minecraft Mods Minecraft 1. Please try again later. This is useful if you want a friend to talk to that doesn't grief your house all the time, or if you are a server moderator and just want to play the game and not having to answer annoying kids asking for op and stuff. CodaKid - Kids Coding Academyviews.

download free Chat Companion Mod – Download Minecraft HD

Discussion in ' General Discussion ' started by JakalthMar 6,

Chat Companion Mod /// is a Chat bot for Minecraft. If you are feeling bored then you can chat with this robot and expect. Minecraft Companion by Desno You can also use /companion command in chat to spawn a companion but if you are in The Companion Mod v Chat Companion Mod adds a chatbot to Minecraft!

Video: Chat companion mod minecraft Chat Companion Mod - Usage in servers

You can use it in Singleplayer as a friend to talk to, and use it in Multiplayer to handle your.
    NX Gamer 1, views. The keys L and U are adressed in this video: Published on Feb 28, Sign in to report inappropriate content.

Your name or email address:

This video is unavailable.

Ask Gamedev 35, views. As an example of what I'm looking to do, look at farming games like stardew valley or similar.

Looking for Farming Companion mod(). Feed the Beast

This is useful if you want a friend to talk to that doesn't grief your house all the time, or if you are a server moderator and just want to play the game and not having to answer annoying kids asking for op and stuff.

Specifically what I'm looking for is a 1.

4 thoughts on “Chat companion mod minecraft

1. Change Online Message Mode - L - See my other video for an explanation on this React to self in online - K - Toggle if the bot is going to react to your own messages in servers Reset Bot Thought - I - The bot will learn from you as you talk with him.