Chat room people had ect

images chat room people had ect

You know, will it cause something else? But luckily obviously, my carer is there with me, my wife. There was all that as well. On the day of the ECT they come to the ECT suite and are given further routine checks such as blood pressure and glucose tests. You know, the, because you can have strokes and all sorts of things and we were thinking — Anne: I try and go to them.

• Live chat.

Have you visited the chat room yet? Find others to talk with. I'll be hosting had ECT, please do not vote for someone who did unless that person has. I know that there were a few people considering the option after talks with. Now that I am doing outpatient ECT they take me into another room to sit in a have my blood pressure taken and have a chat with my psychiatrist. You come in to the room where the proceedure will be performed.

As he was chatting with me he was looking for a vein and the nurse and her colleauge.

The reason ECT is still used is for people who have treatment resistant depression.
    The fit normally lasts between ten seconds and ninety seconds. Because it told you where it started, how it come about.

But luckily obviously, my carer is there with me, my wife. The booklet was really good as well.

Please note that we are unable to accept article submissions or offer medical advice.

Chat room people had ect
    You know, will it cause something else? But there was, there was no kind of information that came forward about that.

Catherine Y argued that as long as a person has some capacity to understand what is being said, they should be given information.

Young people Young People.

Tania said having someone with her before the treatment, being in nice surroundings, and having the staff introduce themselves really helps make ECT a less frightening procedure.

I learned that ECT was still the recommended second line of. Last time, there were 30 of us crammed into one room—just enough room to . While most people around me were talking about when they would. I agree with Eva that most people didn't seem “crazy”—except for the cute guy I was chatting.

Afterwards, the person is given time to wake up in a recovery room where they are also People we spoke to had had one or more courses of ECT treatments.

Video: Chat room people had ect Social Media In Real Life (iidpc.org,Snapchat,ect.) (Collins Key)

People who had had ECT a long time ago, like Albert who had it in the s, weren't. looked online and talked to people at the hospital who had had it and were able Lorraine: And then we went back again and had another chat with him.
    Please use the form below to tell us what you think of the site. And it was incredibly because all of a sudden after six or seven, the sixth or the seventh treatment, I just, I came to and it was gone.

People we spoke to had had one or more courses of ECT treatments. But luckily obviously, my carer is there with me, my wife.

And I was very lucky because I only had two lots of electric shock treatment but they took me, again herded us into the foyer and into ambulances and drove us to the other ward where they gave us anaesthetics and electric shock treatment. There was all that as well. This summary is about people who wanted to find out more about ECT.

SWEETEST THINGS TO SAY TO A GIRL TO MAKE HER CRY
    Only a tiny bit more, because one of the most distressing effects of ECT is the effect on memory.

Can you describe to me the, the process and, and what you felt like? But there was, there was no kind of information that came forward about that.

And I, in terms of just the practicalities of it, I was overwhelmed by kindness. And it takes about ten, twenty minutes, and then you find you wake up in the recovery section and they say that during the thing during the process of the epileptic fit, the only thing you notice in the patient is a slight twitching of the toes.

Looking for online support groups for depression, anxiety, bipolar and other mental CoSLAA Support groups for family and friends of people who have a sex Male Survivor (Discussion board and chat room for men who have been sexually.

Understanding Clinical Trials · Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) · Psychiatric. Electroconvulsive therapy has come a long way since its depiction on Greely's family can now chat and joke with the person just as they had in the past.

I'm pretty sure my illness hasn't left much room for anything else to. Since being diagnosed with drug-induced bi-polar disorder, Lisa*, is among the hundreds of people forced to undergo Electro Convulsive.
    No, not names for things. And then I think when we actually got back to the ward they sort of told you to go and lie down for a while and… And how were you sort of feeling for the rest of the day then?

You know, they did all of that, and when they actually came to do the treatment, it was done with such kindness and humanity and dignity that it really changed my whole perspective of what had happened from the previous hospital which was the very polar opposite.

And it takes about ten, twenty minutes, and then you find you wake up in the recovery section and they say that during the thing during the process of the epileptic fit, the only thing you notice in the patient is a slight twitching of the toes. So how did staff interact with you in the first hospital that [name of wife] was in? I try and go to them.

UK Biobank Urinary catheter.

Biggest asian dating sites for free
    UK Biobank Urinary catheter.

And then we went back again and had another chat with him. Whereas it should have been short and concise. An anaesthetist puts a cannula into a vein, usually in the hand, and sticky pads are attached to the patient to monitor their brain waves. You said you had a look online and read leaflets and so on.

5 thoughts on “Chat room people had ect

1. For example, Cathy said it would be best if medical staff discussed ECT long before people got to the worst stages of their illness. Afterwards, the person is given time to wake up in a recovery room where they are also monitored.

2. And then I think when we actually got back to the ward they sort of told you to go and lie down for a while and… And how were you sort of feeling for the rest of the day then?

3. So there were two other places which was [name of town] and [name of place] and I never knew where I was going to go.