Chat rooms on aol

images chat rooms on aol

When I went to check, years ago, the places I hung out in were gone. Where are the chat rooms? It is free and quick. Windows XP in real life - Duration: I would love to know what happened to everybody. View detailed profile Advanced or search site with. Ike OrangeBox 52, views. Just curious why those popular AOL chat rooms disappeared? I think inthe only chat service still around is Facebook but I never hear much about it.

• FREE AOL Chat Rooms
  • How to Join AOL Chat Rooms

• Video: Chat rooms on aol Using AOL 4.0 in 2015

Learn how to connect with the AOL community by using chat rooms in Desktop Gold. Learn how to connect with the AOL community by using chat rooms in Desktop Gold. Connection or browse rooms created by fellow AOL members.

images chat rooms on aol

Join a chat. Have you been looking for AIM Chat? Your favorite chat rooms were removed in from, and AIM IM clients because of a.
    Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum.

FREE AOL Chat Rooms

So, maybe I was wrrong, but I thought this question was about the old days. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. It is free and quick.

images chat rooms on aol

Page 1 of 8. AOL stopped charging monthly subscriptions around I think they tried to migrate all their chat and many other services to free AIM. Earth 4, posts, read 20, times Reputation:

images chat rooms on aol
    Chat rooms on aol
    Advertisements I had a very old 9 years old beater computer that had AOL on it.

Rating is available when the video has been rented. View detailed profile Advanced or search site with. Some forums can only be seen by registered members.

How to Join AOL Chat Rooms

It wasn't my main ISP.

Looking for your AIM Chat Rooms? AOL has moved your favorite AIM Chat rooms from its website and AIM client to AOL Desktop web browsing. AOL offers a variety of chat rooms for members who use either its free or Desktop Gold web browsing software, have the standalone instant messaging.

AOL chat rooms, popular in the 90's and early 00's, are less so today thanks to new technology.
    I guess you can still use AIM if you like, but I don't know if it has chatrooms unless you create your own with other users. Originally Posted by NJBest.

Metro Washington DC 12, posts, read 18, times Reputation: It said AIM doesn't have chats anymore. Attempting to Connect to AOL 2.

images chat rooms on aol

Gothic Chatrooms The Internet in the 90's - Duration:

images chat rooms on aol
    Chat rooms on aol
    Gothic Chatrooms The Internet in the 90's - Duration: Everyone there can see your IM handle Who knows what they might do with it!!

Page 1 of 2. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. Sign in to add this to Watch Later.

Video: Chat rooms on aol ADULTS REACT TO THE DEATH OF AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)

5 thoughts on “Chat rooms on aol