Funny flirt chat up lines

images funny flirt chat up lines

Are you accepting applications for your fan club? Hey girl, you're gonna have to stop eating magnets; you're making me attracted to you. There's already one asshole in there! You have repainted my life with colors that were previously unknown to me! You make me wish I wasn't gay. Please tell your breasts to stop staring at my eyes. I have a boyfriend Boy: I'm going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. For this reason, it's a good idea to always have ready some really good pick up lines that work. But you can expect a few inches tonight.

• Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines
  • Weird Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines
  • Flirty Pick Up Lines Flirty Jokes
  • Funny Pick Up Lines Master The Art Of The Pick Up!

• Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out? Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines

2. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. 3. Do I know. Is your dad Liam Neeson? Because I'm Taken with you.

Weird Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines

Did you get those yoga pants on sale? Because at my house they're % off. Do you work for Domino's .
    I'm going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. I'm not actually this tall. Somebody call the cops. I wish you were a door, then I could bang you all day long.

Video: Funny flirt chat up lines How to Pick up Chicks Johnny Bravo Style

Lets play Firetruck, I run my fingers up your legs and you say red light to stop. Do you work for Domino's?

Friendzone app store
    Because that butt is out of this world.

And you may only get that one chance to make your mark.

Because you could be my Seoul mate. Girl, whats your number?

Because I wanna give you kids. Is your body from McDonald's?

Don't tell me if you want me to take you out tomorrow.

Country boys don't need pick-up lines, cause they've got pick-up trucks. "Hey, are your parents beavers, cuz DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." "Hi, i'm wasted. Our best funny and cheesy pick up lines for all your embarrassing needs!

Flirty Pick Up Lines Flirty Jokes

Warning, please only use these pick up lines only if you are brave or stupid. Try one of these funny, cheesy pickup lines as an icebreaker.

Video: Funny flirt chat up lines Cheesy pick up lines in public by Jeffrey Yang

At least you'll get laughs, if not love.
    I'll give you the D later Boy: I want to be your handbag so I never leave your side. Now what are your other two wishes? I think I can see myself in them. Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.

Funny Pick Up Lines Master The Art Of The Pick Up!

Girl, you're so hot my zipper is falling for you!

Runcorn dating site
    Because Jean-Claude Van Damme, you're sexy!

Click Here to Bookmark Jokes4us.

I'm sitting on my wallet. Do you sleep on your stomach? If my heart were to fly, your soul would be my airport.

Because I wanna give you kids.

2 thoughts on “Funny flirt chat up lines