Here is your asos chat transcript

images here is your asos chat transcript

Privacy Policy Contact Us. Never had an issue with Asos. I bough quite a few summer pieces from Asos. The issues with delivery and mixed up items is just too much for me to continue using this site I have a body similar to that of most of their models, I ordered size 6 twice and it was a tiny bit small. Write a Review Ask a Question Share.

• Examples of live chat customer service
  • ASOS Shop women's fashion & men's clothing Free Delivery & Returns
  • ASOS Reviews Reviews of Sitejabber
  • 6 Online Customer Service Best Practices (That Actually Work)

• BAD FORM (Here is a transcript of a chat with ASOS) You're now chatting to Asha please pop over your order number and date of birth so i can check it out.

Examples of live chat customer service

About our cookie policy. your browser is not supported. To use ASOS, we recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. However, if you need to contact us, we're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a We're also expanding our live chat offering – so more and more.
    Here comes the big issue.

ASOS Shop women's fashion & men's clothing Free Delivery & Returns

Had parcel delivered open with 2 items missing. Asos stole my money. Returned my order with the label provided in the bag. Contacted them - and they dont have a generated labels confirmation and they dont track them.

Stuff to say to make a girl blush
    So either ASOS think it's ok for couriers to steal people's orders, or they think it's ok for couriers to do whatever they like with your stuff for days before they actually give you your order!

Two days pass and still no package so I contact them again. Perfect low-cost site to shop from online. Of course it didn't arrive it's now the 1st of next month I went out and bought something new in place of the jacket I planned to have.

ASOS Reviews Reviews of Sitejabber

Had parcel delivered open with 2 items missing. I don't know where you buy from, but I live in Italy and it doesn't take more than working days for them to deliver the package.

Live Help.

Video: Here is your asos chat transcript How to shop from Asos to India

Chat with a member of our support team. Please sign in so that we can display your orders.

Sign in. Continue without signing in Cancel. What is your. Hilarious auto-generated responses by ASOS customer service team leave Facebook 'I jokingly called it my A-wake given I am still here'. ordered two sizes). ASOS is my 'go to' website for ordering without any hassle.

Useful. ✕. lack of customer service! Will definitely not be ordering here again.
    They asked me to wait until September I live in the Netherlands so a little hard for me to check.

See all answers 1. I am afraid that I might experience the same nightmare the others that reviewed this company. ASOS are absolutely shocking. It has been 3 months.

6 Online Customer Service Best Practices (That Actually Work)

They also assure you they have escalated your complaint and will send you another parcel for another member of staff to then tell you, after you contact them again!

PFD SHARE CHAT III
    I contact ASOS again and they tell me the same thing "wait till the end of the day it will be there by today" I explained usps has already been to my house and they proceeded to tell me to wait it will be there today and ended the chat on me before finishing the conversation.

I tried contacting customer support again. I still haven't had an explanation of what went so wrong in this particular case. They have a great choice of brand clothes. Not just about the package being gone, but now for the terrible customer support.

I waited for an answer but nothing for a week. The same with standard.

3 thoughts on “Here is your asos chat transcript

1. During checkout their website glitched and reloaded resulting in me being charged twice for my order and despite sending screen shots of my bank showing the two debits a minute apart, the 2 paypal transactions with different IDs for the same items and correspondence from both my bank and paypal asos spent three days denying and arguing with me about the fact they charged me twice, would not take my concerns seriously and were honestly the worst company ive ever had to deal with.