Import line chat history on iphone

images import line chat history on iphone

Just click on "Restore to device" button to restore the data on your device. Learn how to use line app in an efficient way. How to Recover Document Files from Android. As soon as your device is connected successfully, click "Backup" and your process will start. It is so user-friendly and very much effective. You can also save Line Chat history as a text file however you cannot save stickers, voice messages, videos, and photos. Top 3 Common Line App Problems and Solutions This article intends to make you familiar with the top 3 issues you can face with the Line application and their best possible solutions. When you uninstall and reinstall your Line Chat app this includes restoring app from backup Changing to a new device Deleted or deactivated Line Chat account Since there are limited ways to backup and restore Line Chat history on iPhone manually, you might need to have professional third party software that can do the job for you. With "Backup All" everything will be saved as it is. I have now logged in to my line account on iPhone 7 and my chat history is gone but if I go to check backups on my new phone it shows me the line back up I did on my iPhone 6 since I have linked iCloud for both phones.

• How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat History on iPhone and Android
  • Quick Guide Backup & Restore Line Chat History on iPhone

• In order to be able to restore your chat history after changing devices, you need to Check here for a tutorial video with the steps to back up your chat history. This includes your Line data, make a full backup of iOS device.

How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat History on iPhone and Android

Learn how to backup line chat and restore line chat history without any trouble, using these easy and foolproof ways.
    You can backup LINE chat and restore it manually anytime. And there you go, you just finished the Line chat history backup in just a few clicks. With "Backup All" everything will be saved as it is. Line boasts its cooler features like new stickers every now and then, social games and different inside apps which make it popular among the younger generations today.

Video: Import line chat history on iphone How to Restore Data from iCloud Backup

Mac Toolkit Mac Cleaner. Top 3 Common Line App Problems and Solutions This article intends to make you familiar with the top 3 issues you can face with the Line application and their best possible solutions.

Just click on "Restore to device" button to restore the data on your device.

Import line chat history on iphone
    All the LINE chats and attachments will be restored to your device.

When you uninstall and reinstall your Line Chat app this includes restoring app from backup Changing to a new device Deleted or deactivated Line Chat account Since there are limited ways to backup and restore Line Chat history on iPhone manually, you might need to have professional third party software that can do the job for you.

Now you know how to backup LINE chat easily. Restore LINE backup with a single click. To restore LINE chat history, click on "Restore" button and choose from the backup files on your computer.

At some cases you are not able to restore your Line Chat history for the following scenarios:

And LINE has its option for users to backup and restore their LINE chat history on iPhone online. With this useful function, users can be more lightly to enjoy their.

Mistakenly deleted your precious LINE chat history from your iPhone? You can restore your chat history to a new phone from an iCloud backup.

Sign in to your. So I backed up my line chats on my iPhone 6 in order to transfer to my new on how to restore my LINE account from the iCloud backup.
    It may take a few minutes and the program will notify you about the completed backup.

To attain this task on your Android device, the best tool you can use is dr. Then connect your device with an USB cable and dr. You may experience such situation: Use these secure ways to save your memories and important messages for a long time.

HATE APPLE MUSIC APP
    How to Recover Document Files from Android.

Quick Guide Backup & Restore Line Chat History on iPhone

To restore your line backup chat, follow the steps below. The backup process may take a while depending on your network and data space. It has lessened the burden of most smartphone users especially iPhone and other iOS devices.

You can select the type of files and then the files you want to restore according to your wish.

3 thoughts on “Import line chat history on iphone

1. So if ever you are wondering where and how to use this software, find out below: Now, you can simply restore it whenever you want with a single click by following these steps.