Losing interest in my girlfriend

images losing interest in my girlfriend

From experience I know that there can be periods where sex just increases drastically. When we're together, it's exciting at first. Over time, she becomes really clingy and obsessed. Age 30 Posts You always think clearly with her and you won't do any stupid stuff. I recognize that no girl is going to provide me with that initial excitement forever. If you are doing 'temporary break ups' and she's putting up with that then I doubt she will offer you much of a life challenge. Thanks for the responses. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Love is cheap - heck, you can buy it - but a solid partner is worth the diamonds on her engagement ring and more.

• Losing Interest in Girlfriend

• Originally Answered: How do I tell my girlfriend I'm losing interest in her?

Being a girl may be I am not taking girl's side. But there is 2 things. Are you losing.

But even this feeling of staleness, of losing interest, can be misleading. Your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't have to be the first person you want to spend time. I'm a freelance writer dividing my time between the beaches of Thailand and my.

No matter how it happens, one or both of you are left feeling pretty crappy when you call it quits. But one of the hardest ways a relationship or.
    Prior to meeting her, I had girls in my phone book who I had sex with at least once every few months.

If you are doing 'temporary break ups' and she's putting up with that then I doubt she will offer you much of a life challenge. Sounds like you aren't ready.

It becomes more of a duty rather than something that I enjoy. This isn't really a financial issue since I make a decent income, but it's more of a mental issue to know I'll always be the one paying.

Losing interest By Smart in forum The Forum.

People talk about the flame in a relationship - the flame has gone out etc.

Perhaps discovering a new position that works well, or some kind of sexy role play. I felt something different.

Losing Interest in Girlfriend

This isn't really a financial issue since I make a decent income, but it's more of a mental issue to know I'll always be the one paying.

From experience I know that there can be periods where sex just increases drastically. But, at the opposite end of that spectrum are girls who are very bitchy and high-maintenance.

Video: Losing interest in my girlfriend My Girlfriend Lost Feelings for Me

Losing Interest in Girlfriend.

Until then, here are some signs your SO is losing interest, as well as what to What's not normal, however, is a partner who chooses his or her friends What's more painful than not getting that label of boyfriend or girlfriend?.

Thread: Losing interest in great girlfriend. so, my question is, how do you guys who have been in long term relationships stay interested in. If your girlfriend has started losing interest in you, then you need to I've noticed some changes in my girlfriend's behavior recently that is pretty.
    You just aren't looking for fun things in her, new things in her or doing new enough things with her outside of the bedroom.

She eventually admitted her love and became rather obsessed with me and this made it much less exciting.

She needs constant reaffirmation that I love her and will stay with her. I think the issue I'm having is making the adjustment to being in a relationship. Join Date Sep Gender:

Age 33 Posts 2.

People say you will know, but it's more about finding a woman who is a good fit on multiple levels.

If I look at 10 random girls in my age group, I can eliminate 9 by the following personal long-term relationship deal-breakers: People talk about the flame in a relationship - the flame has gone out etc.

You just need to figure out if what you have is good to start on thinking about that sort of settling down or whether you need to go up the ladder a bit.

Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del.

2 thoughts on “Losing interest in my girlfriend

1. Some people will say that it's not meant to be and that you'll know when you truly love someone.