My likes appear in news feed

images my likes appear in news feed

Published on Jun 16, Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. How to search posts, photos, videos someone likes on facebook e. I do not see what you are showing. Michele is into writing, books, simplicity, love, TV, productivity, and staying thin in a world of chocolate. Gregg Nufc-TopDogs Watson says: Linus Tech Tips 7, views.

• Facebook Likes don't go as far as they used to in News Feed update
  • Not Seeing All Your Facebook Friends In Your News Feed
  • How does Facebook decide what to show in my news feed Technology The Guardian

• Facebook Likes don't go as far as they used to in News Feed update

How do I choose a date for my Page post to stop showing in N How do I stop people from posting on my timeline? How can I use lists to organize my friends?. I have clicked "Like" on a number of FB pages and, also.

Video: My likes appear in news feed How to hide my facebook likes from friends, newsfeed and timeline I Facebook FAQs

checked "Show in my News Feed." Posts to those pages used to show up in my News Feed but, now. How can I hide my likes and comments activites from my friend's news feed in How can I hide from the public my friends likes and comments on my timeline.
    When my friends like a page, I see it on my news feed. I found an even nicer feature.

Thank you for your interest in this question. December 27, at 8: How to search posts, photos, videos someone likes on facebook e.

Video: My likes appear in news feed How to hide your likes on Facebook

You have to do this for all your friends. Your email address will not be published.

Best things to text a girl you like
    The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Add to Want to watch this again later? When my friends like a page, I see it on my news feed. Graphic Originviews.

Not Seeing All Your Facebook Friends In Your News Feed

You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website they approve all websitesfor more details simply search in gooogle:

A News Feed update announced Tuesday, which will roll out over I, for one, always hated seeing what posts my ex-boyfriend engaged with. Are you referring to your News Feed (Top News), News Feed (Most Recent), or the Recent Activity on your profile?

I think that News Feed (Top News) only. Who can see stories about my comments and likes in ticker?

. All my status updates and photos appear on my Friends' News-feed as I always.
    Here are my privacy settings: Haig Dickson Recommended for you. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site the association bonus does not count.

Click the blue down arrow shown by the green arrow in the image at left. Facebook has changed since I wrote this post.

How does Facebook decide what to show in my news feed Technology The Guardian

Notify me of new posts by email.

CRAIGSLIST SURFSIDE TEXAS
    Graphic Originviews.

I wish I could change it so I could see all my friends post. The News Feed setting that you mentioned applies to the Most Recent setting. My likes and comments are not showing up in my newsfeed after days. You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website they approve all websitesfor more details simply search in gooogle: June 27, at 4: I found the old problem on the photos tab being a known problem - but I don't see any updates.

0 thoughts on “My likes appear in news feed