Runescape sexist

images runescape sexist

So, that isn't really sexist. Personally I don't see a problem with it, because I don't want to have a girlfriend on Runescape. We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Female items are cheaper, I get more respect. Anyway, me and a couple of my clan mates decided to be girls for one day to test out the theory of girls hitting harder in Runescape.

• BRAINIAC HAIRCUT SEXIST! jk. Solomon's General Store RuneScape Forum
  • goodbye runescape classic version to shut down after 17 years

• images runescape sexist

Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Get a constantly updating feed of breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos just.

Page 6 of 7 - sexist runescape!? but but ?

- posted in General Discussion: Id buy and wear the skirt, and Im a guy. Why? Cheaper. and sexism in Runescape? 11 05 I am not much of a video or online gamer but I saw this post up on Sociological Images that presents.
    It's just a different pixel.

As others have pointed out, it's a roleplaying game, so we should be able to do just that: Although I do have a problem with people who are golddiggers, mostly male players who change their player to female and then try to get in a close friendship with wealthy players just to get presents from them and so on.

BRAINIAC HAIRCUT SEXIST! jk. Solomon's General Store RuneScape Forum

Arno, doesn't that make you kind of. I am a female on RuneScape. If you want to start a relationshop with someone, get off the internet and talk to people face to face.

Video: Runescape sexist Sexist Players in CS:GO

Blessed are those who care for care that is given to them, Damned are those who care for care that is not, And Free are those who care not for the care of either.

images runescape sexist
    Runescape sexist
    Players are generally not restricted on the clothes or armour they can wear based on their gender.

They feel this to be undue sexualisation of female avatars. Search Advanced Search section: Hold 'em by the nose and kick 'em in the pants. If you have the option to do so, then why not? Posted 31 January - 4: Sign In Don't have an account?

Draco Burnz said: IggyPop said: ^lol.

goodbye runescape classic version to shut down after 17 years

Cant come up with anything at all to say thus spams wasnt really spam, more just what you said was. I'm assuming you've had bad encounters, trying to pick up a girl on Runescape? I agree with Manga, Female items are cheaper Darn sexist.

For RuneScape on the Online/Browser, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I knew Smh.

Are all osrs racist, sexist, AND homophonic?.
    Runescape is not a chat room. Sign In Please enter your username, not your email, to log in. Personally I don't see a problem with it, because I don't want to have a girlfriend on Runescape. For example, a male player wearing Verac's brassard has an exposed chest, but a female player will have a piece of cloth covering her chest.

Contents [ show ].

images runescape sexist
    Runescape sexist
    Of particular interest is Vyrewatch clothing, which completely changes depending upon the players gender.

If you have the option to do so, then why not? I mean, RS is generally a game for all ages, but gender fraud is beyond that?

However, some players believe it to be sexist that some outfits on a female show their midriffwhereas they do not on males.

images runescape sexist

If you want to start a relationshop with someone, get off the internet and talk to people face to face. Although I do have a problem with people who are golddiggers, mostly male players who change their player to female and then try to get in a close friendship with wealthy players just to get presents from them and so on. What's "weird" in a game where you have to assume the role of some virtual character and go on adventures and complete dangerous missions?

1 thoughts on “Runescape sexist

1. Players are generally not restricted on the clothes or armour they can wear based on their gender.