Speed chatting activity

images speed chatting activity

That would be very interesting. I have put the admin console on the left and the student screen on the right, so you can see both views at the same time. Thursday, October 6, at And there are some neat "participant pairing" scripts around, e. The laborious way is to set up breakout rooms chat, video, web-conference, etc. With so much access to technology, face-to-face communication skills for teens are seriously declining. It's complicated and difficult to manage. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: I wish it was! When I explain speed learning to the students, it is inevitable that one of them will say… is this like the learning version of speed dating, and the answer is, Yes!

• Speed Friendshipping Game for Teens
  • CCQ ELC ISC ACTIVITIES SPEED CHATTING Indy Ibrahim
  • FB Messenger Activity Summary

• Recently, a colleague and I have been trying out an activity called speed-chat. One challenge we face in our context is giving our learners ample opportunities to.

Speed Friendshipping Game for Teens

Speed Chatting: some children just need to talk, and here's a chance to let them talk without wasting class time. Perfect for Morning Meeting!.

Speed Discussions is a very dynamic activity and guarantees plenty of student talking time. It is a great idea for larger groups but might also be.
    Friday, October 7, at Thursday, October 6, at And you would need your own red5 server or it will be too slow and you might have network connection weirdness issues. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

Do you know some useful softwares or some ways already supported on Moodle that allows the teacher to create couples in which the students can chat or even speak?

Once students have logged in are are on the pairwork activity they will start to show up on the admin console pairwork tab and the teacher can start to create sessions. August 11, at 3:

KOELNER SINGLE MALT
    Chatting and speaking in couples. This site uses cookies. What a great game for teens!

Top Three Fan Favorites! Thursday, October 6, at 2: Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

CCQ ELC ISC ACTIVITIES SPEED CHATTING Indy Ibrahim

I'll be attending Moodle Moot in Montreal and I'm hoping to get help with this.

Presumably, the other attendees share similar goals and expectations when they decide to participate in speed dating activities. When I explain speed learning to the students, it is inevitable that one of is to have each student talking with the other students about their. Students will be given time to write out their answers to the 5- 10 questions on the “Speed Chat” paper BEFORE they get up to speed chat.
    By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

Notify me of new comments via email.

Video: Speed chatting activity Speed dating - Revision activity

If you have students in groups, some will dominate and some will play wall flower. Display mode Display replies flat, with oldest first Display replies flat, with newest first Display replies in threaded form Display replies in nested form.

FB Messenger Activity Summary

It's complicated and difficult to manage. August 11, at 3: The trick is that it requires a bit of practice to make a session run smoothly.

Black women meet white men
    Friday, October 7, at 2: What a great game for teens! I understand what you're looking for: The trouble with self-selecting pairs is that sometimes some participants get inundated with requests to talk while others get none or left until last.

Please post a link on this discussion.

Video: Speed chatting activity WARM-UP ACTIVITIES

4 thoughts on “Speed chatting activity

1. I communicate a defined outcome as well as a time limit to help focus the discussions. You are commenting using your Twitter account.

2. The file includes 21 creative questions to break the ice and get the youth talking and having fun together!