Why wont tinder work on my samsung

images why wont tinder work on my samsung

But I never connected it to a Google account. From Google Cloud Messaging documentation. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. This video is unavailable. Nov 14 '15 at Rachel Kim 7, views. Unsubscribe from Daily News24? The next video is starting stop.

• Can't Upload Pictures To Tinder How To Fix It & Get More Matches Know Your Mobile
  • Tinder Not Working On Android Here's How To Fix It.

• Tinder. How to fix Tinder problems on Android. Abigail Jordan But what should you do if your Tinder is not working on Android?

sure your Android is running on the newest operating system, otherwise, Tinder will not work. It might look like your matches and messages have disappeared.

The problems with the app appear to be the result of changes Facebook has made to its login service. Tinder has also acknowledged the issue and suggested that it is working on a fix.

Here I have provided the fix for Tinder App error on issues of “ Server Error, any actions thus giving the Tinder app more free space to run.
    Needing Google Play Services installed isn't the same thing as needing a Gmail account, nor even a Google account. Sign in to report inappropriate content. Below are some solutions on how to fix this problem, and hopefully, troubleshoot the issues you're encountering with Tinder on your Android. More Report Need to report the video?

Zyink xviews. And what if the app is not available on the Amazon App Store?

Alex Zuniga 5, views.

NATURAL SCENT OF A MAN POEM
    How to use VPN?

Why I cant login to tinder with my phone solve - Duration: Sign in to make your opinion count.

Video: Why wont tinder work on my samsung How to Fix Error's on Tinder app Not Working on Android, PC, iOS, Windows 7/8.1/8/10

Don't like this video? Nov 14 '15 at

In Playstore I'm not able to download Tinder, there's a green bar I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S 7 worth the newest version of Yeah I had the same problemit seems to be an issue with resolution?

nsh, won't work:/. Users of the popular dating app Tinder have been having issues with the app since Facebook rolled out a number of changes after the recent.

Can't Upload Pictures To Tinder How To Fix It & Get More Matches Know Your Mobile

Is Tinder down? If Tinder is not working for you, find out how to fix problems with log-in, seeing new people, and sending messages in the new.
    Tinder app won't work without Google Play services.

Can you confirm you don't have Google Play Services installed? However, since I read from the FAQ that there is a messaging function, perhaps you won't get any notifications from Tinder when there is a new message.

Tinder Not Working On Android Here's How To Fix It.

How to Remove the full screen pop-up ads from android phones! As explained in your self-answer, no, the matchmaking system has nothing to do with Google Play services and Google Cloud Messaging.

COOKING WIDE EGG NOODLES
    A Google account is not a requirement on devices running Android 4.

That worked perfectly for me.

Sign up using Email and Password. Nov 14 '15 at Processing Brains 31, views. If all else fails and your Tinder still keeps crashing your Android Phone or if Tinder just isn't working, try uninstalling and reinstalling your Tinder app. Ensure you have the latest version of Tinder software update downloaded.

1 thoughts on “Why wont tinder work on my samsung